AirBake Natural Cookie Sheet, 20 x 15.5 in
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before using your bakeware for the first time, wash and condition the bakeware by spreading one teaspoon of cooking oil over the interior with a clean cloth. Wipe off excess.
- In order to preserve your coating, we recommend the use of plastic utensils. Slight surface marks or abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating.
- With use, the non-stick surface may become slightly darker. This will not impair its performance. AirBake is dishwasher safe.
- DO NOT USE DISHWASHER DETERGENT TABS - the concentrated cleaning will damage the finish.
- DO NOT SOAK - if water is inside pan layer, there is a risk of burning from steam release. If your pan has water inside the two sheets, place the pan upside down in a 250-degree oven for 30 minutes or until water is removed.
Dimension: 20 x 15.5 x 2 inches / 1 lb.
AirBake brand has always been "The Original Insulated Bakeware". Made of 100-percent aluminum, AirBake Natural provides an enhanced baking performance with its insulated sheets and micro-dome technology to decrease bake times by up to 15% over traditional insulated bakeware. Two heavyweight aluminum sheets surround a layer of air. The air reduces the temperature of the metal that comes in contact with the food. This means better browning, no burning, and moister baked goods.
You might also like