AirBake Natural Cookie Sheet, 20 x 15.5 in
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before using your bakeware for the first time, wash and condition the bakeware by spreading one teaspoon of cooking oil over the interior with a clean cloth. Wipe off excess.
- In order to preserve your coating, we recommend the use of plastic utensils. Slight surface marks or abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating.
- With use, the non-stick surface may become slightly darker. This will not impair its performance. AirBake is dishwasher safe.
- DO NOT USE DISHWASHER DETERGENT TABS - the concentrated cleaning will damage the finish.
- DO NOT SOAK - if water is inside pan layer, there is a risk of burning from steam release. If your pan has water inside the two sheets, place the pan upside down in a 250-degree oven for 30 minutes or until water is removed.
Dimension: 20 x 15.5 x 2 inches / 1 lb.
AirBake brand has always been "The Original Insulated Bakeware". Made of 100-percent aluminum, AirBake Natural provides an enhanced baking performance with its insulated sheets and micro-dome technology to decrease bake times by up to 15% over traditional insulated bakeware. Two heavyweight aluminum sheets surround a layer of air. The air reduces the temperature of the metal that comes in contact with the food. This means better browning, no burning, and moister baked goods.