Arkham Horror: The Card Game - The Dunwich Legacy Box Expansion
- The first deluxe expansion for the cooperative LCG Arkham Horror: The Card Game
- Explore the disappearances of two Miskatonic University professors through two new scenarios
- Five investigators encourage new play styles in each of the game's five classes
- Fifty-nine player cards (including a complete playset of each) allow the pursuit of new strategies
- Eleven encounter sets lay the foundation for the Mythos Packs of The Dunwich Legacy cycle
Several months ago, three Miskatonic University professors armed themselves with secret knowledge, traveled to Dunwich, and brought an end to the strange and terrifying creature that had been terrorizing the secluded village. Now their story continues in The Dunwich Legacy expansion for Arkham Horror: The Card Game. Your mentor, Dr. Armitage, was one of those three professors. When his colleagues go missing, he fears the worst and asks for your help. With its five mini cards and 156 full-size cards, The Dunwich Legacy challenges you to find the missing professors, launching you into a campaign that leads to Miskatonic University, the notorious Clover Club, and beyond. Five new investigators arrive to offer their services, and you can arm them with fifty-nine new player cards (including a complete playset of each). Pursue new deck-building strategies and new styles of play. You'll need all the help you can get as you play the expansion's two scenarios and encounter all manner of new terrors – from backroom thugs and bad luck to arcane hexes and wholly unnatural abominations. This is not a standalone product. A copy of the Arkham Horror: The Card Game Core Set is required to play.