Capabunga Cheese Vault, Orange
- The Cheese Vault is a simple and reusable way to store your artisan cheese
- Made of food-grade silicone and features a bottom designed to wick away excess moisture
- Allows cheese to breathe, maintain its flavor and delay molding
- One end is polished to make it easy to write a name and date with a ball point pen for easy identification. Wipes off for reuse
- Recommended for hard cheeses; Measures: 6 x 4 x 3.5"
A one of a kind reusable way to store cheese recreating a cheese cave in your own refrigerator. The Cheese Vault is a simple and reusable way to store your artisan cheese. Cheese experts agree that the worst possible way to store your cheese is the way we all do it by wrapping it in plastic wrap. Cheese needs to breathe and eliminate excess moisture to maintain its flavor and delay molding just like in a cheese cave. Until now, the only recommended solution for proper cheese storage was to use disposable sheets or bags. The Cheese Vault is made of food-grade silicone and features a bottom designed to wick away excess moisture and a top that means any moisture or condensation that does collect on the interior lid is directed away from the cheese. There is also a divider that can be used to separate two smaller pieces of cheese, keeping each piece fresh and tasty without mingling flavors. One of the sides is polished so the name and date can be written for easy identification and erased and reused. It is ridiculously simple to use - just put the cheese inside, put the lid on top and store in the refrigerator. If you wish to store cheese for an extended period of time simply add a little water to keep the vault moist inside. Once evaporated just replenish. Recommended for hard cheeses.