casaWare 6-Inch Utility Knife
- This versatile knife maximizes many utilities of 2 different knives: Long Carving knife and Chef knife. The serrated edge is ideal for food with hard or soft skin.
- Full-Tang Japanese Stainless Steel, forged construction provides superior durability.
- Unique Blade Design makes knife SO FUNCTIONAL for chopping vegetables, slicing meat or cutting fruits.
- Features Groovetech non-stick technology: The grooves create air channels that help push the food away from the blade and prevent the food from sticking. The patented grooves are an optimal design in reducing suction and friction during cutting.
- Cleaning: For all fine cutlery, hand washing is recommended for best results. Carefully wash with soapy cloth and rinse thoroughly. Always dry immediately. Do not allow to soak. For safety, wash each knife separately.
The CasaWare 6" Utility Knife, with its serrated blade, is the knife you need for cutting tomatoes, fruits and vegetables. The blade is great for both long carving and the traditional chef's cut. The Full-Tang Japanese Steel blade's forged construction gives you superior quality and durability. The patented Groovetech technology creates a natural non-stick effect that pushes the food away from the blade and prevents it from sticking. The ergonomic handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and can be used by both left and right handed people. The knife has a 15 degree angle on each side of the blade. The Rockwell/Hardness is RC53.