casaWare 9-Inch Bread Knife
- This Long Serrated knife can be used as a Long Carving and Serrated Utility Knife. Great for slicing crusty brad and melons.
- Full-Tang Japanese Stainless Steel, forged construction provides superior durability.
- Unique Blade Design makes knife SO FUNCTIONAL for chopping vegetables, slicing meat or cutting fruits.
- Features Groovetech non-stick technology: The grooves create air channels that help push the food away from the blade and prevent the food from sticking. The patented grooves are an optimal design in reducing suction and friction during cutting.
- Cleaning: For all fine cutlery, hand washing is recommended for best results. Carefully wash with soapy cloth and rinse thoroughly. Always dry immediately. Do not allow to soak. For safety, wash each knife separately.
The CasaWare 9" Bread Knife is the perfect kitchen tool for slicing hard and crusty breads. This 9" blade can be used as both a bread knife and a carving knife. The unique serrated blade is designed for maximum performance. The Full-Tang Japanese Stainless Steel blade's forged construction will give you superior durability. The patented Groovetech technology creates a natural non-stick that pushes the food away from the blade and prevents it from sticking. The ergonomic handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and can be used for both right and left handed cutting. The knife has a 15 degree angle on each side of the blade. The Rockwell/Hardness is RC53.