casaWare Grande Lasagna/Roaster Pan 18 x 12 x 3-Inch - Extra Large, Ceramic Coated NonStick (Rose Gold Granite)
- The 18 x 12 x 3-inch jumbo roaster is perfect for turkeys, roasts, lasagna and large casseroles. It has the extra capacity and stability for large portions. Ceramic Non-Stick Technology Provide a Greater Baking/Roasting Experience.
- Ceramic Coating is FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved. The Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free. The Pan is also Aluminum Free.
- These pans feature our exclusive Rose Gold colored granite ceramic coated easy release baking surface. Its rich metallic silver and metallic pink flecks make this bakeware both high fashion and high function. The exterior surface of the pan is coated with a complimentary high temperature non-stick Rose Gold colored finish.
- Double Coated Ceramic Surface over 0.7 mm carbon steel provides Long Lasting Durability and Scratch Resistance. Heat Tolerance to 450 F, no peel off or blistering in high temperatures.
- Very Easy to Clean. Just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides off easily. Hand Washing recommended. Do not microwave. Refer to product description for Use & Care Instructions.
Color:Rose Gold Granite The 18 x13 x 3-inch casaWare Grande Roaster/Lasagna is
extra deep so it is perfect for roasting as well as recipes for large servings
of your favorite pastas.. This pan has a ceramic nonstick coating that make it
both durable and easy to clean. The cream colored nonstick ceramic surface is
PTFE Free, Cadmium Free, Lead Free, PFOA Free and PFOS Free. The base of the
Roaster/Lasagna Pan is fashion colored, high heat resistant nonstick. USE and
CARE Instructions: Before First Use- Remove all packaging materials and
labels. Wash in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
UTENSILS - Plastic, rubber, silicone or wooden utensils are recommended. Avoid
using any sharp objects or metal utensils because they can scratch any non-
stick surface. Always remove food from the pan before slicing or cutting.
CLEANING - Cool completely before washing. Hand wash with a soft cloth or
sponge and nonabrasive cleansers or liquid dishwashing soap in warm water.
Rinse and then dry with a soft towel.