casaWare Toaster Oven 3-Piece Set (Rose Gold Granite)
- Perfect size for both toaster ovens and conventional ovens. Set includes a 7 x 11 x 1.5-inch Baking Pan, a 9 x 5 x 3-inch Loaf pan and a 7.25 x 10.5 x 1.37-inch 6 Cup Muffin Pan.
- Heavier weight, Durable 0.6mm Thichness. Ceramic Non-Stick Technology Provide a Greater Baking Experience. Very Easy to Clean. Just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides off easily. Hand Washing recommended. Do not microwave. Refer to product description for Use & Care Instructions.
- These pans feature our exclusive Rose Gold colored granite ceramic coated easy release baking surface. Its rich metallic silver and metallic pink flecks make this bakeware both high fashion and high function. The exterior surface of the pan is coated with a complimentary high temperature non-stick Rose Gold colored finish.
- Double Coated Ceramic Surface over 0.6 mm carbon steel provides Long Lasting Durability and Scratch Resistance. Heat Tolerance to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, no peel off or blistering in high temperatures.
- Ceramic Coating is FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved. The Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free. The Pan is also Aluminum Free.
Color:Rose Gold Granite These casaWare Excel Pans are the Perfect size for
both toaster ovens and conventional ovens! Heavier weight, Durable 0.6mm
Thickness. These pans have two nonstick ceramic coatings that make it both
durable and easy to clean. The cream colored ceramic nonstick baking surface
is PTFE Free, Cadmium Free, Lead Free, PFOA Free and PFOS Free. The base of
the Jelly Roll Pan is fashion colored, high heat resistant nonstick. USE and
CARE Instructions: Before First Use- Remove all packaging materials and
labels. Wash in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
UTENSILS - Plastic, rubber, silicone or wooden utensils are recommended. Avoid
using any sharp objects or metal utensils because they can scratch any non-
stick surface. Always remove food from the pan before slicing or cutting.
CLEANING - Cool completely before washing. Hand wash with a soft cloth or
sponge and nonabrasive cleansers or liquid dishwashing soap in warm water.
Rinse and then dry with a soft towel.