Elenco Solar Deluxe Educational Kit
- 5VDC solar cells pre-wired in sets of 3 and mounted in a 5" x 4" x 7/16" black-plastic frames
- 5 volt DC motor with leads and a mount
- Another great science kit from Elenco, the Snap Circuit company
- A fan blade and (4) plastic discs from 5/8" dia to 2" dia for mounting on the motor shaft
- A 1 5V incandescent bulb with leads, a sound module with leads, and graphic cards to mount on the discs
Elenco's Solar Delux Education kit introduces users to a series of do-it-yourself experiments to acquire the basic knowledge of solar energy. They will learn how to make an electrical circuit, make a solar circuit, how to increase voltage and current, and how to use solar power to produce energy for a radio, calculator, battery charger, a cassette player and more! Comes with a 14-page instruction/experiment booklet, including info on increasing voltage and amperage, powering battery charges, radios, games, etc. Lots of science project potential.