Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cake Pan 8 Inch x 2 Inch
- IDEAL FOR ANY RECIPE - Designed for round tiered and layered cakes, and deep-dish pizzas.
- FITS PERFECTLY - Fits 8-quart pressure cookers and 5.3 & 10-quart air fryers. Interior measures 8" x 2" (20.3 x 5.1 cm), overall 9" x 2" (22.9 x 5.1 cm).
- 16-GAUGE ANODIZED ALUMINUM - Easy release and clean up. Safe for citrus-based foods unlike traditional bakeware. Will never rust, peel or flake. No extra metals, chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Hand wash recommended.
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - Prevents over-baking and dry cakes. Heats evenly with no hot spots. Temperature-rated up to 550° F (285° C). Pressure cooker, air fryer and freezer safe.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH - Built to last through daily use in both the home kitchen and commercial establishments.
ANODIZED ALUMINUM - ItÃs the ideal baking surface. Our ÃSafe-SealÃ anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
NO EXTRA METALS OR CHEMICAL COATINGS - Anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFEÃs or PFOAÃs. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.