Fat Daddio's Co-Mmercial 0.68-Ounce Silicone Bakeware Diamond / Jewel
- DURABLE, flexible and can withstand freezing temperatures and high heat (-40 to 550 degrees F, -40 to 285 degrees C). Safe to use in the freezer, microwave and oven. Made from food-grade silicone.
- NON-STICK SURFACE for easy release and professional results. Each mold requires little or no release coatings. Durable enough to handle the daily use of commercial kitchens.
- IDEAL for baking, mousse, brownies, chocolate, ice cream, gelatin, ice sculptures, craft applications and more.
- BAKEWARE SIZE - 11.75" x 6.75"
- MOLD SIZE - 1.38" x .91", .68 oz
50+ YEARS OF CAKE PANS Fat DaddioÃs Anodized Aluminum
Bakeware is a result of over 50 years of family design and manufacturing.
Founded in Los Angeles in 1968, our natural aluminum bakeware became the
standard for commercial bakeries, professional chefs and private-labels for
many of the leading brands and distributors around the world. Fat DaddioÃs is
still family-operated today. Our Pacific Northwest company continues to
operate with the same family vision. Fat Daddio's ProSeries Bakeware Fat
DaddioÃs brand and signature ÃSafe-SealÃ anodized aluminum bakeware was
introduced in 2006 after creating a safer baking pan that performs better,
releases easier, cleans faster, is more versatile and durable than any other
aluminum bakeware. Our ProSeries Bakeware and Baking Tools are manufactured to
provide the results that demanding professionals require. We combine the best
baking materials and design with the recommendations of professional bakers
and pastry chefs worldwide. BAKEWARE & OVENWARE BAKING & PASTRY TOOLS
DECORATING TOOLS FONDANT & GUM PASTE Read more Read more