Harold Imports Spaetzel Maker
- HIC's Spaetzle Maker quickly and easily makes dozens of perfectly formed spaetzle dumplings in a consistent size that will cook evenly
- Made with stainless steel blades that stay sharp; comfort-grip handle; safety hopper gently cradles dough and keeps fingers out of harms way
- Form dough and place into the hopper, glide hopper along the blades, drop dumplings into salted boiling water a few at a time to keep from sticking
- Serve in place of pasta, rice or potato, like chicken and dumplings, alongside beef or veal, in soups or stews, mix with cherries, apples, and more
- Easy to use and clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly
HIC’s Spaetzle Maker easily makes dozens of perfectly formed dumplings in a single action. Whether just learning how to make dumplings or perfecting a spaetzle dumpling recipe, the Spaetzle Maker easily forms the tender little dumplings in a consistent size to cook evenly. What is spaetzle? Spaetzle are softer egg noodles or dumplings originating from the traditional cuisines found in southern Germany and Austria, and very popular in Switzerland and Hungary. Spaetzle noodles are a hearty European egg dumpling, most commonly associated with German food, and can be served in place of pasta, much like chicken and dumplings, or instead of rice or potatoes alongside beef or veal, and added to soups and stews. Spaetzle is a true comfort food, enjoyed warm with applesauce or dressed in a simple spaetzle sauce made from butter, sugar, cinnamon or nutmeg. These tasty little German noodles are delicious with cheese, herbs, spices, or spinach and mixed with fresh cherries or apples, too. A great addition to cooking tools, HIC’s Spaetzle Maker is so easy to use. Simply form the dough and place a manageable piece into the hopper. Set the base of the Spaetzle Maker onto a lightly floured surface to keep dumplings from sticking. Glide the hopper in an up-and-down motion along the cutting surface. Drop the Spaetzle into a pot of salted boiling water a few at a time and cook until done. Finish according to dumpling recipe. HIC’s Spaetzle Maker features stainless steel blades that stay sharp and comfort-grip handle. The hopper gently cradles dough and keeps fingers out of harms way. Easy to use and clean. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.