- New for 2019!
- A pair of 10, 000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output.
- The stove cooks for up to 90 minutes per canister at maximum flame, with a push-button ignition providing a fast and easy start.
- With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, The Ignite is designed for years of reliable use.
- Jet Link compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a Jet Link chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- The stove measures 18. 5" L x 12. 8" W x 4" (closed); 20" L x 13. 5" W x 14" H (open) and weighs 10 pounds.
- Includes camp stove and stainless-steel drip tray (propane canister sold separately).
- Opening in the bottom of the stove functions as a handle for convenient carrying.
- Dependable latch keeps the lid secure during transport.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.