J.A. Henckels International Definition 12-pc Knife Block Set
- Includes 3" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 5" Hollow Edge Santoku, 8" Chef's Knife, 4x 4.5" Steak Knife, 9" Sharpening Steel, Kitchen Shears, Hardwood Knife Block
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
The Henckels International Definition 12-pc Knife Block Set is stocked with tools to tackle every kitchen task. The handsome hardwood block handily keeps this useful knife collection within reach on your countertop. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes. Efficiently mince garlic with the 5" Hollow Edge Santoku, whose blade has small indentations, aka grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.The knives' single-piece, precision-stamped blades are light and thin for excellent maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. This is thanks to their high carbon stainless steel composition, which provides power from within. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handles are pleasant to grip, giving you the control you need to slice through tougher cuts with ease.Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.