Jetboil Flash Matrix Non-Regulated Cooking Stove
- Optimized for efficiency, the Flash boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever.
- The 1-liter Fluxing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling waterand keeping it warma breeze.
- Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter, and verify that the water's ready with the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator.
- Compatible accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, Fluxring cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer; bottom cup doubles as measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13. 1 ounces.
Jetboil Flash Cooking System
Boils Water in Just 100 Seconds
Blistering boil times come standard on the industry-leading Jetboil Flash. By modeling the combustion and selecting materials to optimize efficiency, we were able to create the fastest Jetboil evercutting a full minute off our best boil time.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seenthe first-ever Jetboil. And our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of whats possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.