Jetboil Flash Camping Stove Cooking System (Green)
- Optimized for efficiency, the Jetboil Flash boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever.
- Jetboil's 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze.
- Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter, and verify that the water's ready with the thermos chromatic color-change heat indicator.
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer; bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13.1 ounces.
Jetboil Flash Cooking System
Boils Water in Just 100 Seconds
Blistering boil times come standard on the industry-leading Jetboil Flash. By modeling the combustion and selecting materials to optimize efficiency, we were able to create the fastest Jetboil ever—cutting a full minute off our best boil time.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seen—the first-ever Jetboil. And our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.
We build super-dependable stoves & systems that pack light, set up quick, and achieve rapid boils in minutes.
Quick to set-up. Quick to pack-up. No loose part. Jetboil cooking systems save pack space and make storage and transportation a breeze.
By increasing the surface area of the bottom of the pot, FluxRing technology makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.