KeepCup Thermal Sasksatoon M| 12oz
- THE CUP THAT STARTED THE REUSE REVOLUTION: Made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel with vacuum seal that keeps your drink hot to the last sip. Designed to be loved and looked after. Use it and join the movement. Reuse it and change the world.
- BARISTA STANDARD: For the coffee maker. Drafted vessel for the perfect pour, and sits under coffee machine group heads, keeping extraction and crema intact. Volumes replicate industry standard single use cup sizing, for correct coffee to milk ratio, ease of cafe workflow and speed of service.
- DESIGNED FOR DRINKING PLEASURE ON THE GO: Keeps your drink hot (or cold) for longer. Splashproof, press fit lid that allows room for your nose, while mouthpiece ensures optimal liquid and aroma flow. Lovely to drink from, lid on or off. Lightweight, easy to carry and fits comfortably in your hand and cup holders.
- DOING GOOD BUSINESS: 1% of all KeepCup revenue is donated annually to protect the environment. Manufactured locally where possible, with all products hand-assembled in our warehouses - keeping jobs in our local community. BCorp certified - we measure to improve social and environmental performance. Single-use free, we help convert people and organisations into committed reusers.
- HYGIENIC AND EASY TO LOOK AFTER: Plug closure keeps mouthpiece covered when not in use, and has easy assembly for cleaning and care. Handwash to preserve surface exterior finish. Independently lab tested to ensure products are free from BPA, BPS, phthalates including DEHP, lead and cadmium.
Size:Medium 12oz | 340mls | Color:Saskatoon "The World's first barista
standard reusable cup. Designed to enjoy the craft and sensory drinking
pleasure of Coffee on the go this is the cup that started the reuse
revolution. reuse it and change the world. don’t waste today. Available in
standard coffee volumes: as 6oz/177ml, s 8oz/ 227ml, M 12oz/ 340ml, L 16oz/
454mWant more information about how to take care of your KeepCup? Read KeepCup
Care http //www keepcup /keepcup-care