Boot Trekker Grey/Black/Rush-Red
- Backpack Grade Support - Padded and contoured adjustable Shoulder Straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, heavily reinforced Lifter Straps and a Sternum Strap.
- Pack Release- Dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Waist Belt - Comfort designed, padded Waist Belt with "dual" adjustable buckles and Velcro attachment for belt removal or vertical adjustment.
- Central Compartment - Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Top Pocket - Zippered pocket for face masks and bandannas.
Featuring KULKEA's Innovative Packing System and Pack Release System, the Boot Trekker is a top quality, patent pending technically designed and featured ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet and gear. This pack was developed to keep skiers organized and going. Dimensions: 18"H x 14.5"L x 18"W (expands up to 19.5"W) Volume: 69L / 4200 cu in. Materials: Water resistant backed 1680D, 840D & 420D nylon, 210D polyester & tarpaulin.