Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine, Includes 180-Millimeter Pasta Machine with Pasta Cutter, Hand Crank, and Instructions
- Marcato's Original World-Famous Atlas Pasta Machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for making traditional lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini at home
- Made in Italy from stainless steel; includes Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Easily make 3 pasta shapes; equipped to attach a Pasta Drive motor or any of 12 pasta cutting accessories (sold separately)
- Adjust to 10 thicknesses, from paper-thin 0.6 to 4.8-millimeter; roll dough evenly (to 180-millimeters wide) for consistent texture, cooking and taste
- Easy to use; wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
Marcato’s Original World-Famous Atlas 180 Pasta Machine rolls and cuts pasta dough, up to 180-millimeters wide, for making traditional Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn’t be easier! Easily make 3 pasta shapes, lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini. The adjustment dial easily controls the dough thickness and rolls homemade pasta dough evenly for a consistent texture, cook time and taste. Rolled pasta cooks more evenly and absorbs more delicious sauce. Quickly choose from 10 different thickness settings, between a paper-thin 0.6-millimeters to 4.8-millimeters, to personalize pasta on the fly to each recipe. The Atlas 180 Pasta Machine is equipped to attach a Pasta Drive motor, which is sold separately. Made in Italy. Wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Includes the 180 Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.