ATLAS PASTA MACHINE RED
- Marcato's Original World-Famous Atlas Pasta Machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for making traditional lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini at home
- Made in Italy from stainless steel; includes Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Easily make 3 pasta shapes; equipped to easily attach a Pasta Drive motor or any of 12 pasta cutting accessories (sold separately)
- Roll dough up to 150-millimeters wide with 10 thicknesses (0.6 to 4.8-millimeter); rolled dough ensures a more consistent texture, cook time and taste
- Easy to use; wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
Marcato’s World-Famous Atlas Pasta Machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for making traditional Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn’t be easier! Easily make pasta shapes: lasagna, fettuccine, and tagliolini. The adjustment dial easily controls the dough thickness and rolls homemade pasta dough evenly for a consistent texture and cook time. Rolled pasta cooks more evenly and absorbs more delicious sauce. Roll dough up to 150-millimeters wide and quickly choose from 10 different thickness settings, between a paper-thin 0.6-millimeters to 4.8-millimeters, to personalize pasta on the fly to each recipe. It is equipped to attach a Pasta Drive motor or any of 12 pasta cutting accessories that are sold separately. Made in Italy. Wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Includes the Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
You might also like