Meccano Erector, Remote Control Speedster Model Vehicle Building Set
- Curious minds can power through an exciting new build with Meccano’s Bulldozer kit! Both challenging and satisfying to construct, this model is an authentic replica of a bulldozer!
- Made for beginners, the model Bulldozer kit contains real metal nuts, bolts and wheels. Kids use real tools (included) to put it all together!
- This S.T.E.M. building kit requires kids to use concepts from science, technology, engineering and math as they have fun assembling!
- The Remote Control Speedster was designed for kids aged 10+. 3 x AAA batteries and 4 x AA batteries required (not included).
- Includes: 218 Parts, 1 RC Chassis, 1 Remote Control, 1 Sticker Sheet, 2 Real Tools, 1 Instruction Sheet for 1 Model
Meccano Remote Control Speedster Building Kit
Experience the delight of building and racing a remote control car with the Meccano Remote Control Speedster Building Kit. A perfect gift for budding engineers, RC enthusiasts, and thrill seekers, this building set contains all the parts and instructions needed to assemble a nimble, high-speed race car. The building set comes with real tools and metal components, offering kids an authentic engineering experience that can help foster a love for science and technology. Once the car is built, kids can use the included 2.4 GHz transmitter to maneuver the car and race past their friends. It is recommended for kids aged 10 years and older.
What's in the Box:
- 218 parts
- RC chassis
- 2 real tools
- Remote control
- Sticker sheet
- Instruction sheet for 1 model
High-Speed RC Car Is Perfect for Racing
Whether riding solo or challenging friends in a race, this RC model delivers exceptional speed on the open road. Measuring 9.5 inches long, the car features metal components--including steel girders, plates, nuts, and bolts--that hold the car together even in the event of a crash. The sturdy treaded wheels are designed to grip the road, offering added traction as the car whips across the pavement.
Real Parts and Tools to Engage STEM Skills
With its real tools and metal parts, this building kit is designed to deliver an authentic taste of engineering. The skills that kids will learn during the build can help cultivate an interest in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). Budding engineers can learn the fundamentals of vehicle engineering as they identify the function of each component. A sticker sheet allows kids to decorate their creation for additional fun.
2.4 GHz Transmitter for Slick Maneuverability
The controller included in this building set uses the 2.4 GHz frequency band to communicate with the car, offering the range needed for both indoor and outdoor racing. Multi-directional control allows racers to precisely steer the car around obstacles as they race to victory.