Montgomery of England
Original Montgomery Mens Duffle Coat - Toggle Coat
- Based on our classic Montgomery design with traditional fixed saddle shoulder, this is our most classic mid-length wool mix duffle coat.
- Handmade in England made from the best Italian cloth from Tuscany. 70% wool and 30% mixed fibres - the wool is completely recycled to preserve precious resources, whilst the mixed fibres creates a smooth finish and prevents pilling.
- Luxury softness is achieved by steaming the fabric with soft Apennine mountain water from the River Bisenzio. Classic double-sided fabric woven together, not stuck or glued like inferior copies.
- FEATURES: Two piece pancake shaped hood is closed with slide adjusters, Detachable throat tab is held back with colour matched buttons, Twin patch pockets, interior wallet pocket, all seams bound in tonal edging fabric. Resistant to pilling.
- The closures are leather with real buffalo horn toggles, with concealed zip for even greater warmth.
ÀMontgomery Duffle products are derived from the original and authentic Royal
Navy duffles that we made in 1896 ÀEasy fit- typically you will need one size
smaller than you normally choose. ÀMade in England. ÀSizes 36À- 52À- Euro size
46-62- see size guide for details. ÀItalian wool mix fabric with tartan
inside. ÀFour colours- Navy, Charcoal, Camel, Brown. ÀReal horn toggles and
leather straps. ÀFree delivery and returns. ÀBy buying direct from the maker
you save around $200.