CHRISTOPHER KIMBALL'S MILK STREET
Milk Street Urfa Pepper
- There is nothing like Urfa when it comes to pepper
- Deep stone fruit and cocoa flavors with a modest heat and moist texture
- It provides tremendous depth of flavor and richness
- Unlike peppercorns, Urfa is soft, moist and richly earthy
- Urfa pepper is best used as a garnish on roasted meats, winter squash, legumes, even pizza. We keep a bowl on the table.
Produced in Turkey, this glossy, deep burgundy-colored chili flake has an earthy, cocoa-rich flavor with moderate heat level and stone-fruit finish to it. Urfa pepper is best used as a garnish on roasted meats, winter squash, legumes, even pizza. We keep a bowl on the table. The easiest way to change the way you cook is to use high-quality spices—it will transform food with minimal effort. Fresh and potent, they pack a fresh, lively punch. We’ve sourced our Milk Street spice line from some of the best producers around the world to help you cook in a simpler, bolder way.