Peak Fresh Reusable Produce Bags, Set of 4, 40 Bags Total
- Set of 4 Peak Fresh comes with 40 re-usable 12-Inch X 16-Inch bags with twist ties
- Removes ethylene gas to prolong life and freshness of produce
- Bags can be re-used for up to two months
- Pre-cool warm fruits and vegetables in refrigerator before storing in bag
- Wash and dry thoroughly before re-use
Peak Fresh produce bags remove ethylene gas to prolong the life and freshness of produce, more than doubling the life expectancy of refrigerated fruits and vegetables. Most fruit and vegetables release ethylene gas after harvest. Exposure to the gas accelerates aging in fruit and vegetables (the expression one bad apple spoils the barrel comes from this process). Unlike ordinary plastic bags, Peak Fresh produce bags breathe so that damaging gases produced by the fresh produce are removed. Our bags minimize moisture formation and inhibit bacteria growth which helps maintain fruit and vegetables at their peak. Our bags maintain Vitamin C levels. To use the produce bag, pre-cool warm fruit and vegetables in refrigerator before storing in bag. Use a separate bag for each type of produce. Produce to be stored should be fresh, dry and undamaged. Expel air from the bag and close using the enclosed ties and store in the refrigerator. Bags should be washed and dried thoroughly before re-use and can be re-used for up to two months. Keep bags away from fire and children. Set of 4 packages - 40 bags total.