Professor Maxwell 4D Chef Augmented Reality
- 42 page book – includes 18 delicious recipes with detailed step-by-step instructions that come alive in augmented reality.
- Hands-free goggles – this set includes a set of goggles to create a hands-free experience, allowing you to turn the pages of the book for an immersive experience.
- The recipes – not only are they delicious, but there is a scientific value connected to every recipe. As Professor Maxwell provides a basic understanding behind dehydration, osmosis, gluten and so much more, We take these lessons into the kitchen to create fun recipes like Blueberry muffins, lasagna and sweet potato fries!
- App – download the free app in the apple or Google store and use any phone to get started!
- tep-by-step videos – each recipe contains step by step instructions that come alive in real-time video as you glance at them through the goggles, showing you actual footage of how the step is to be done. The materials – The kit includes a complete set of materials, including a spatula, whisk, rolling pin, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and even an apron and chefs hat so that you can get started right out of the box!
Immerse yourself into Professor Maxwell's 4D kitchen and discover the science behind food with 18 interactive recipes that come alive in augmented and virtual reality! Why do apples brown? How does a banana continue to ripen after it's been picked? What is Gluten? What’s the difference between good fat and bad fat? Professor Maxwell explains the wonders of food science, while teaching you many of his favorite recipes, like making your very own pizza as you learn about the power of yeast. There's a lesson behind every bite, including 3 recipes in virtual reality where we step into the 360 kitchen and watch our little chefs at work. So, put on your apron and your goggles and let's take these yummy recipes for a spin.