RAF 50g tin
- A bespoke blend created for a Battle of Britain RAF navigator.
- Crafted for a unique depth of flavour that combines the power of a breakfast tea with satisfying complexity.
- Soft florals balanced by smooth, malty notes.
- This tea comes from two beautiful, independent tea gardens; the Makaibari Estate in Darjeeling, India and Satemwa Estate on Thyolo Mountain in Malawi. Both are committed to creating the finest tea using sustainable practices to benefit both the land and the people who live on it.
- For the optimum infusion use 185F water. If you enjoy your tea with milk, please use water at 212F. Infuse for 1 - 2 minutes.
Rare Tea Company Royal Air Forces Association English Breakfast Black Tea in
Tin, 50 g