Zwilling JA Henckels
Staub Mini Round Cocotte, 0.25 quart, Grenadine
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Tight fitting flat lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food is moist and flavorful.
- Interior black matte enamel finish produces a natural non stick surface that is more resistant to scratches and chips. It wont discolor or rust and never needs seasoning.
- Brass or Nickel plated knobs that are heat resistant up to 500oF
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction.
- Made in France and developed in conjunction with Frances most celebrated, world renowned chef Paul Bocuse
Staub Cast Iron 0.25-qt Mini Round Cocotte - Grenadine