SuperStone La Cloche Baker with Specialty Bread Cloth
- Stoneware baking dish great for breads, roasts, chicken, and fish
- Exclusive set includes a professional-quality baking cloth, ideal for working with dough
- 11" long x 11 wide x 2" high base and measures 8" high with dome in place
- Unglazed stone Cloche replicates a brick-lined oven
- Doubles as a rustic serving plate
SuperStone La Cloche bakeware results in lighter, crustier bread and can also be used for cooking juicier fish and meats. The dish also doubles as a rustic serving plate. To use, arrange dough or meat on the bottom dish, cover with the domed lid, and place in the oven on the lowest oven rack. Be sure to spray the dish and lid before use with a coating of cooking oil for best results. The La Cloche Baker utilizes the steam generated by the moist dough within the bell, resulting in a delicious bread with a crackly, golden crust and light texture. Great for cooking roasts, chicken, and fish as the flavors of the natural juices circulate within the dome, preserving moisture and enhancing flavor. Base measures 11" (L) x 11" (W) x 2" (H). Measures 8" high with dome in place. Baking Cloth Instructions: the linen/cotton blended cloth should be placed over a bowl while the bread rises and can also be used for rolling out dough. Flour thoroughly before use and just shake out the flour to reuse. To wash, rinse without soap and hang dry.