The World's Greatest Dual-Action Potato Masher and Ricer, 18/8 Stainless Steel, 9-Inches
- The World's Greatest Dual-Action Potato Masher Ricer mashes and rices potatoes in a single action for smoother, creamier textures without the lumps
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; will never rust; more efficient than using a typical open-wire masher
- Great for softer cooked foods, like potatoes, yams, pumpkin, squash, rutabagas, parsnips, chicken livers, hard-boiled eggs, even homemade baby food
- Wires break cooked foods down while the built-in disk breaks up lumps for creamier texture; simply mash until desired consistency is achieved
- Easy to use and clean; rinse immediately before starches harden; dishwasher safe for thorough cleaning
The Worlds Greatest Dual-Action Potato Masher and Ricer is specially designed with a spring-loaded action to mash and rice potatoes and eliminate lumps in a single action. More efficient than using a typical masher with open-wire design, the Dual-Action Potato Masher and Ricer breaks food down with the wires and extrudes it through the holes in the built-in ricer disc to eliminate lumps for a smoother, creamier texture. A versatile addition to cooking tools, the Potato Masher Ricer is great for mashing softer cooked foods, like potatoes, yams, pumpkin, squash, rutabagas, turnips, parsnips, carrots, apples, bananas, and more. Use it for making homemade baby food, mashing cooked chicken livers for liver pate or yolks of hard-boiled eggs for creamier deviled eggs, process ingredients easily for lefse (Norwegian flatbread), spaetzle (German noodles), and gnocchi (classic Italian pasta). Easy to use. Peel, cut, and cook foods. Drain them well and return them to the pot. Push downward with the wires to break foods into smaller pieces and continue pressing so that foods are extruded through the flat disc. Continue until the desired consistency is achieved. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, The Worlds Greatest Dual-Action Potato Masher Ricer is sturdy, durable, and will never rust or transfer flavors or odors between uses. Easy to use and clean. Rinse immediately before starches harden. Dishwasher safe for a thorough cleaning.