Ultimate 3pc Toaster Oven Set Rose Gold Granite
- Toaster oven 3pc pan set sized perfectly for today's baking and cooking in most toaster ovens. Wonderful also for use in standard size ovens for smaller portioned recipes. Awesome for RVs and campers were space is limited. Commercial weight 0.8mm pan.
- These pans features our exclusive Rose Gold colored granite ceramic coated easy release baking surface. Its rich metallic silver and metallic pink flecks make this bakeware both high fashion and high function.
- Rose Gold colored Granite Ceramic Surface on a 0.8mm baking pan provides long lasting durability and scratch resistance. Heat Tolerant to 450 F. No peel or blistering at high temperatures
- Ceramic Non-Stick Technology Provide a Greater Baking Experience. Very Easy to Clean. Just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides off easily. Ceramic Coating is FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved. The Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free
- Includes a 7 x 0.75-Inch Square Pan, a 9 x 6-Inch Cookie Sheet and a 8 x 6 x 1.5-Inch Rectangle Pan. (Interior pan dimensions)
Color:Rose Gold Granite This toaster oven set is sized perfectly for today's
baking and cooking. Fits almost all toaster ovens. Great for use in standard
ovens for smaller portioned recipes. Awesome item for RV and camper usage
where space is limited. Heavy weight pan. The pans have a nonstick ceramic
coating that make them both durable and easy to clean. The nonstick ceramic
surface is PTFE Free, Cadmium Free, Lead Free, PFOA Free and PFOS Free. USE
and CARE Instructions: Before First Use- Remove all packaging materials and
labels. Wash in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
UTENSILS - Plastic, rubber, silicone or wooden utensils are recommended. Avoid
using any sharp objects or metal utensils because they can scratch any non-
stick surface. Always remove food from the pan before slicing or cutting.
CLEANING - Cool completely before washing. Hand wash with a soft cloth or
sponge and nonabrasive cleansers or liquid dishwashing soap in warm water.
Rinse and then dry with a soft towel.