- Lightweight, spacious, stable, and easy to set up, the three-season, two-person Eureka! X-Loft freestanding tunnel tent combines a roomy interior (32 square feet) and maximum stability in wind and rain.
- Waterproof rain fly keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 10 square foot vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows cooler air in through the low vents and warmer air up and out to reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Compatible with the Eureka! Camp Comfort Sleep System, featuring a specially designed soft, quiet, grippy fabric that keeps you sleeping in place all night long (sleeping bag, pad, and add-on tent floor sold separately).
- Tent has an interior height of 3 feet, 7 inches, weighs 5 pounds, 12 ounces, packs down to 6. 5 by 19 inches; includes tent body and fly, poles, stakes, and guy lines.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.