XCOM: The Board Game
- A co-operative board game of global defense for 1-4 players based on the award-winning video game, XCOM: enemy unknown
- A free and innovative digital app coordinates the escalating alien invasion, teaches you the game, and serves as your rules reference
- Players assume four distinct roles, each of which is vital to XCOM's success: commander, chief scientist, central officer, and squad leader
- A push-your-luck dice mechanic partners with the use of the app to heighten the game's tension and drama
- Includes sixteen sculpted XCOM soldiers, eight interceptors, and twenty-four UFOs
You are humanity's last hope! XCOM: the board game is a co-operative game of global defense for one to four players that challenges you and your friends to turn back a full-scale alien invasion coordinated in real-time by an innovative and free digital companion app. As the department heads of the elite paramilitary organization known as XCOM, you command the best equipment and soldiers that the earth can muster. Together, you must balance your efforts to destroy UFOs, research alien technology, defend your base, and uncover the alien invasion plan. Should you fail, humanity is doomed.